Size: Width of 1 3/4” or 2” and heights of 4', 5', 6', 8', 9', 10', or 12'. Anchor is sold separately and is 3' long.
Custom sizes are available upon request.
Square sign posts consist of square tubing, perforated, welded 12-gauge steel and is available in 6 sizes. Perforations or knockouts on all four sides allow you to mount signs back-to-back and on adjacent sides. The unique manufacturing method used to produce square post tubing permits tubular sections of different sizes to telescope into the next larger size, making adjustment, reinforcement, and splicing fast and easy.
- 12-gauge steel (complying with ASTM specification A653)
- Hot dip galvanized conforming to coating designation G-140 for excellent corrosion prevention
- Available with 7/16" holes on 1" centres on 4 sides of post (11.1 mm on 25.4 mm centres)
- Completely compatible with existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe ground level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U-channel or round posts
- Provides 4 flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirement for sign supports
- Square post hardware is available, but not included
- Custom powder coating is available in a variety of colours to choose from - please inquire for details
- Optional square post accessories include square post drive caps, drive rivets, corner bolts, angle mount brackets, rain caps and anchor extraction tools - please inquire for more information on our square post accessories
- 1 3/4" square post system c/w square post (specify size), 2 1/4" x 18" sleeve and 2" x 3' anchor
- 2" square post system c/w square post (specify size), 2 1/2" x 18" sleeve and 2 1/4" x 3' anchor
- Also available: Sign brackets, banding, rain caps, anti-theft security hardware, breakaway couplers, drive rivets, decorative fluted poles, scroll brackets and finials
For product specifications, please click here.